This story was very interesting to and moving to me. In this story, there lived a grandfather who lives with his son, daughter-in-law, and his four-year-old grandson. He is very weak and old, that's why he would always have difficulty eating his food every time the family eats in the family table. The son and the daughter-in-law were annoyed by it because they would always have to clean his mess up. So, what they did was they but a table at the corner of the room and made him eat there alone. When I read this part I was really sad because his tears came down his eyes because he was eating alone in the corner. So, I think that this relates to empathy because the grandson had empathy to his grandfather and realized that he didn't like eating alone and was upset. Also, the son and the daughter-in-law realized that what they did was wrong and led the grandfather in the family table again which was really touching to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment